Shun Hing Cooking Centre Together Fighting Disease and Viruses
To ensure that all students can enjoy the cooking classes in a clean and hygienic environment, Shun Hing Cooking Centre has implemented the following anti-epidemic measures:
- Our cooking center has installed the Panasonic nanoe® Commercial Air Purifier, which can effective in suppressing up to 99.99% viruses and bacteria such as Influenza Virus(H9N2,H5N1), Escherichia Coli(O157), Staphylococcus Aureus(MRSA) and Staphylococcus Albus.#
- All staffs, tutors, and students of the Shun Hing Cooking Centre must pass the temperature test and wear a mask.
- All kitchen utensils are sterilized with high temperature.
- The whole classroom, including door handles, working stations, faucets and hand-washing trays, are regularly cleaned and sterilized.
- We provides gloves, hand soap and hand sanitizer for students to use.
# For testing details, please browse: http://www.plshk.panasonic.hk/upload_files/nanoe_evidence.pdf