Shun Hing Cooking Centre has launched a summer holiday culinary course for children, each course contains four cooking classes. During the course, your kids would learn different dishes of appetizers, hot dishes, bakery and desserts. Our cooking centre uses IH cooker (no flame) for cooking and we will arrange enough staff to take care of each child. Let’s bring your kid to our classes to enjoy a wonderful cooking experience and they could become great chefs!
Students will receive a certificate after finished all four classes in the course.
2020 Summer Holiday Children Cooking Course 2
23/07 (Thur) PM 2:00 – 4:30
1. Pan sear duck breast with strawberry balsamic sauces
2. Potato gratin with herb cream sauce
30/07 (Thur) PM 2:00 – 4:30
1. Crème brûlée (4 cups)
2. Chocolate molten lava cake (4 cups)
06/08 (Thur) PM 2:00 – 4:30
1. Self-made Ravioli (chicken and cheese fillings) with cream sauce
13/08 (Thur) PM 2:00 – 4:30
1. Fruits tart (5 piece)
2. Brownies (24cm x 15cm)
Details for another child course:
2020 Summer Holiday Children Cooking Course 1
20/7, 27/7, 3/8, 10/8 (Every Monday)
* Welcome over 8 years old kid to join.
* Welcome an adult come with his/her kid to class.
* Audio recording and video recording are strictly prohibited during class.
* Food box will not be provided for the class. Students has to bring his/her own box.
* Cooking Centre will provide 1 piece of apron as a free gift to each student.
* Certificate will be awarded at the end of 4th lesson.