Shun Hing Cooking Centre has launched a summer holiday culinary course for children, each course contains four cooking classes. During the course, your kids would learn different dishes of appetizers, hot dishes, bakery and desserts. Our cooking centre uses IH cookers (no flame) for cooking and we will arrange enough staff to take care of each child. Let’s bring your kid to our classes to enjoy such a wonderful cooking experience and they could become great chefs!
Students will receive a certificate after finished all four classes in the course.
2021 Summer Holiday Children Cooking Course 1
19/07 (Mon) 14:30-17:00 Tutor: Haze Wong
26/07 (Mon) 14:30-17:00 Tutor : Eric Wong
1. Sauce Burst Sweet and Sour Pork with Taiwan Pineapple
2. Seafood Sauce & Honey Chicken Wings
02/08 (Mon) 14:30-17:00 Tutor : Patrick Chiu
1. Traditional Small Roll Sushi, Futomaki
2. California Roll Sushi, Deep Fried prawn Roll Sushi
09/08 (Mon) 14:30-17:00 Tutor: Marco Mok
1. Homemade Futtacini
2. Tomato Meat Ball Sauce W/Futtacini
Details for another child course:
2020 Summer Holiday Children Cooking Course 2
22/07, 29/07, 05/08, 12/08 (Every Thursday)
* Welcome 8 years old or above kids to join.
* Welcome an adult to come with his/her kid to class.
* Audio recording and video recording are strictly prohibited during class.
* Food box will not be provided for the class. Students have to bring his/her own box.
* Cooking Centre will provide 1 piece of apron as a free gift to each student.
* Certificate will be awarded at the end of the 4th lesson.